miercuri, 2 octombrie 2013

4XP = SCAM

Today I've decided to warn everybody about
4XP (Forex Place) Broker is a SCAM.

Recently I recommended them to a friend and she opened an account with them (after many calls, talking with an IB Master named John Green). The guy promised me everything and I sent one client to 4XP, trying to help her to develop a succes story and preparing to send about 200+ clients there.

So I've tested the platform, my friend did that too.
For some reasons my friend was in the need of funds and decided to withdraw her money from 4XP (Forex place). She was thinking to make a quick investment somewhere else and then put the money back to her 4XP account at a later date.

The withdrawal went fine.Successfull. But after one week, the money were still in her 4XP (Forex place) account so she decided to email the broker. She was ignored for one week so she decided to contact the 4XP broker again. Ignored too.

After having to interveene an account manager called Ron Gibson (not sure if that is his real name yet) replied telling her that the withdrawal is due out on Sept. 24th 2013 but because the broker is low on liquidity it can take a little bit more. (of course this Ron Gibson said it is not the 4XP fault)

I have to mention that this Ron Gibson emailed my friend from an email that belongs to another company called FX-Sales  (http://www.fx-sales.com). They are also promoting skyfx.com. I didn't check that broker because I had nothing to do with it so far. Not sure if they are the same but we are going to find out. (My honest and personal opinion is that Fx-Sales company manages both 4XP and SkyFX and now because of the bad image of 4XP they are killing that broker and start promoting SkyFX.  Beware! Research if you want to open account with SkyFX, but keep in mind SkyFX in new so there is possible to be hard to find data about SkyFX.  Also don-t be fooled by a Cyprus brokerage license. Make sure you read the regulator's rules first. As far as I know SkyFX are doing the same, not paying the withdrawals just like Forex Place (4XP).  You should check their review on ForexPeaceArmy)


On September 26th the money were into my friend Forex Place account so, she finally hired a lawyer and hopefully she will get her money back.

I wonder why honest people have to pay that way, while they are helping the broker to grow. Too pitty there are dishonest brokers outhere.

Anyway, that was the proof that the 4XP (Forex place) broker is SCAM. Also, watch out the FX-Sales Company. They are recommending other brokers, Make sure you verify each and every broker or product they recommend. I have honestly lost my trust so, in my next posts, I will bring honest brokers for the honest traders. I will do the broker check work so the brokers I will list here are genuine.

Meantime i remain to my opinion (and my friend's oppinion) that 4XP is a SCAM. In case they process the withdrawal, I will update this post or maybe delete it. If not, I will go further promoting this blog  and even writting a press release and make sure it will appear first thing in Google and other Search Engines, when people looks for a forex broker.

OH. By the way. I was the Introducing Broker for my Friend and 4XP scam company did not transfer the commissions I earned into my account.  My friend's withdrawal and my IB no commission paid experience makes me expose 4XP as SCAM and made me remove any 4XP  related advertising banner from my sites..

I hope it help and I really believe in a Honest Forex Community (including traders and brokers)

All the best.

4 comentarii:

  1. I am making an investigation to find a link between 4xp and skyfx now you have mentioned that a Ron Gobson guy have contacted you from both companies. It would be very helpful if you will be able to share the screenshots of both emails in my thread www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28264-4xp-fxtg-skyfx-proofs.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hello. Yes. My friend recovered her money. She made a complaint to VISA and she got the money back. Anyway, lesson learned. Only regulated brokers from now on. (Good regulations of course)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. 4XP = SCAM.

    I would definitely check SkyFx in case somebody from that company would call me to open an account. I think they are the same with 4xp

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I can confirm that to you. All theses companies of brokerage are issues from the company Dealserv.

    Do a complaint immédiatly against them !

    http://www.nfib.police.uk/report-a-fraud.html
    http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/french

    More info about 4xp, Dealserv and all others, but in french ; http://www.forexagone.com/search/?q=dealserv&filter=all




    RăspundețiȘtergere